Membership Information Brochure – download
CCA Code of Conduct – download
Young Professional & Professional Member Up-skilling Records
– Young Professional members commit to 50 hours up-skilling per year
– Professional members commit to 30 hours up-skilling per year
Submit your up-skilling data by clicking on the button below
About the CCA membership
Crop Consultants Australia Incorporated has approximately 200 financial members, made up of independent consultants, farm agronomists, sales agronomists, chemical & plant breeding company representatives, R&D personnel & other industry people.
There are four membership categories in addition to special membership awards presented to Life Members and Honorary Members.
- Industry Member ($350 GST inclusive per yr)
- Young Professional Consultant ($350 GST inclusive per yr)
- Professional Consultant ($350 GST inclusive per yr)
- Student Member ($20 GST inclusive per yr)
All membership categories receive the same level of membership benefits, except students and members who are under the age of 18 years who are not entitled to vote.
Liaising with other members
CCA encourages its members to network and liaise with each other.
The Evening function, held in conjunction with each CCA Cropping Solutions Seminar, provide a fantastic opportunity to get to know others working in the industry.
A Members Directory booklet is published each year.
Find us on Twitter @cropconsultants
Find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/cropconsultants/
Visit us on You Tube